Data Processing Statement
Protecting your personal data is very important to us. This is why we believe in the principle of data avoidance. All information on our web site is available to you without the need to provide any personal data. Only if you require assistance and open a support ticket or book a screen share session, personal data such as your name and email address is recorded, and it is only used for getting in touch with you, sorting out your problem, and following up thereafter. By providing these details to us, you agree that we use this data for these purposes.
We store your data on servers in the European Union, and we do not pass them on to anyone, except if we receive a request for information from competent authorities, or if we have requested and received your explicit permission.
Your data is stored in a secured environment, and all transmission while you provide your details to us or while we are processing them is encrypted (except if you choose not to use encryption when visiting our web site). There is of course no such thing as absolute security.
Legal basis of this Data Protection Statement is the European General Data Protection Regulation EU GDP
We want you to be able to understand what we write, and we therefore use terms in accordance with the DS-GVO, defined as follows.
- Personal Data - All information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, phone number or email address.
- Affected person - An individual whose personal data is stored and processed by us.
- Data processing - Any procedure (collection, storage, modification, extraction, use, or deletion) that makes use of your personal data.
- Responsible person - Natural or legal person making decisions about the processing of your data. In our case, this is the board of directors of the company.
- Consent - By providing your personal data to us, you give consent to process your data in accordance with this Data Protection Statement. We do not acquire personal data from sources other than yourself.
- Log data - Log data are automatically collected and stored records of activity and exceptional events. Some cloud-based apps may write log data, but it will not contain any personal data. Log data is also recorded when you use our web site, and even though no personal data is contained in these records, it may be possible to attribute such records with personal data if you are accessing our support web site. These records are only collected for diagnostic purposes; they are kept for a few days at most. The same holds true for debugging output of our servers and their software.
- Entitled Authorities - Authorities of the Federal Republic of Switzerland who are entitled by law to request information from us about your personal data.
Name and address of responsible person
Responsible person in terms of the Data Protection Regulation and other data protection laws and regulations within the jurisdiction of the European Union is as follows.
Realigned Technologies GmbH
When visiting our website
When you visit our website, our servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following data is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the data retrieved
- the website from which our domain was accessed
- the operating system of your computer and the browser used
- country from which the user accessed
The collection and processing of these data is generally done in anonymised form without any personal link for the purpose of facilitating the usage of the website (establishment of the connection), to guarantee the system security and stability in the long term and to optimise the internet services and for internal statistical purposes. The information mentioned above will not be linked to or saved with personal data. Only in the event of an attack against the network infrastructure of Realigned Technologies Ltd or in the event of suspicion of other unauthorised or improper use of the website will the IP address be analysed for investigation and for protection and, if applicable, used in criminal proceedings for identification and for action under civil and criminal law against the respective users.
Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR is to be found in the purposes described above.
When contacting us
Due to statutory requirements, Realigned Technology' website contains information that enables immediate electronic contact with our company and direct communication with us, which also includes a general address for so-called electronic mail (e-mail address).
If you contact us via e-mail or via the contact form, your personal data will be stored automatically. Such personal data provided by you on a voluntary basis will be stored for the purposes of processing or contacting you.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your contact enquiry within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. You can object to this data processing at any time.
When using our apps
For regular operations, logs contain some anonymized metadata about operations. In case of program errors, logs are more detailed and may contain personal information. These logs are only used to debug the apps and can only be accessed by the cloud admins (i.e. specific people within Realigned Technologies GmbH). These logs are retained for a maximum of one Year. Logs are stored in our service providers infrastructure in Helsinki, Fi.
Some of our apps request access to user data (name, email). Such data is never used outside of the context of the apps and is also never stored in any database. It is always requested from Atlassian services ad-hoc.
As app developers, we constantly look for ways to improve our products. Anonymous data on how some of our key features are configured, is one of the most valuable tools to help us do this. We collect a small amount of anonymized configuration data from our Story & Portfolio Mapping Applications we offer on the Atlassian Marketplace.
This data helps us understand which features are important to you and allow us to focus our development on adding to or improving those features. Analytics features can be turned off in the paid offerings of our apps.
Within the App you can preview what would be sent to us if you are interested. It’s also designed so that it does not contain information regarding users, logins, passwords, email addresses, company-related content, or any other type of personal data.
Its sole purpose is to provide a statistical analysis of the feature configuration in our app. The collection of such data is thus not governed by the GDPR.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent